*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Monday, February 06, 2006

this is wrong on so many levels.


Ok, so I went to get my mail today, and there, inside my mail box, lay a shiny new knitting magazine! "Yay," I thought, "the new Cast On!" But then I opened it, and turned to page 58 (look for the square with 58 in it!)... all my hopes were crushed in one terrifying instant. There it was- the knitted bicycle seat cover-with doilies on it. Oh, the humanity of it all.

1 That's what you say!:

Blogger Ceallach said...

Silly you.

It's Cast On, not Vogue Knitting...!

I can't wait to see the bicycle seat. Was there a particular reason that you turned to page 58??

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home