*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dishcloth Mania

Recently I was gifted with some absolutely lovely handknit organic cotton dishcloths. They were far too pretty to use, but at the insistence of their creator, I gave them a whirl anyway... they are so fantastic that I had to knit one or two myself. Full on dishcloth mania has ensued.









Dishcloths are a great project- they are small, easy (usually!), inexpensive, quick, fun to use, and they always fit. I have used up all of my cotton yarn- time to hit Michaels!


On another note (not to do with dishes), it was lovely here in the Bay Area all last week, and, for the first time ever, a Hellebore that I planted three years ago is about to bloom!

Woohoo!

















3 That's what you say!:

Blogger Josie said...

Welcome back! Your timing couldn't be better on the dishcloth cotton -- Michael's has it on sale for $1 a ball this week...

Congrats on your Hellebore -- can't wait to see it bloom!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Pencil Me In said...

Those dishcloths are super cute! I wouldn't want to use them either.

Glad to see your blog back online! Now if only you could e-mail me some of your blogging motivation!

: )

11:14 PM  
Blogger elmcitymom said...

I hate knitting dishcloths and might have a book for you. Too bad you bought one on Ebay. Call me next time first- need to clean the book stash before moving! Love the blog. Big hugs from the Elm City.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home