*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stuff

Well, hmm- it's been a while huh? Obviously, I've been busy.


Since I last wrote, I have...


...gone to Alaska with a bunch of knitters (cpurl & blogless friend Betts included)...


We took a helecopter tour


We ate canapes


We drank drinks and knitted.





...walked my butt off (not literally- don't I wish!) (stole this pic from cpurl, btw)...






...gotten a shiny new nephew...

(who is matched in cuteness only by his adorable big sister)





...visited my Sis...

Those are her real eyes.

Seattle Aquarium

Sock, in Seattle





...met the Yarn Harlot... (also stole this pic from cpurl)





...and fed crackers to a chicken.



life is good, huh?




Labels: , , ,

3 That's what you say!:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Love that chicken shot!

That little baby boy is such a nugget!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

wow, I can't believe you posted! Sounds like you had a blast. ;) Shiny New Nephew is way too cute!!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Pencil Me In said...

Very cool to see you back online! Hope you all are finding some time to enjoy your summer!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home