*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Friday, May 25, 2007

Bread and Water

Super Sox Box Swap contest question: What is your favorite beverage and snack while knitting, and why?

When I knit, I like to have bread and water as a snack, except without the bread. So it is just plain old water. I choose water over other (far more delicious) beverages mainly for it's calorie free properties, and also because if I drink wine the whole time I knit, then I will end up with very wonky knitted items...

2 That's what you say!:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

with a side of goldfish?

2:45 PM  
Blogger KrisW said...

I love the fish photo! Umm...and yes, my 2 cats would love the goldfish, too. :)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home