*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Friday, April 20, 2007

Fave Furniture Blog Challenge!

I am always looking for stuff to post on my blog (who isnt?!), so I thought I would offfer a blog challenge to anyone out there who is, like me, blog challenged!

I think that the furniture you love says a lot about you- so, what is your favorite piece of furniture in in your house (apartment, dorm room, etc.)? Show it how much you love it and make it feel special by taking its picture and posting it on your blog, and then tell us all what makes it special to you! I'll get the ball rolling with mine:



This is an Eames rocker- not an old one, mind you (I would be scared to sit in an old one- I would probably do something horrible to it and then feel like I was going to furniture h*ll (no comfy chairs for knitting there!) when I die for destroying a piece of history)- this is a newfangled one where the seat is made of plastic, rather than molded fiberglass. I absolutely love it. I love the way it looks- cool, unassuming, hip... there is hardly anything to it, yet is is so appealing to the eye! And what you would never guess by looking at it is that it is ultra comfy- those Eamses really knew their lumbar support!

So anyway, what is your fave furniture piece?

2 That's what you say!:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Sounds like fun! I'll have to go home and decide.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the office furniture, it won’t be wrong to say that sedie ufficio i.e. the chair is the most important. Chairs used in an office must be comfortable or else there are chances that the productivity of the employees is affected. While choosing the chairs for an office the profile of the employees must be taken into account. For example the chair for a person working on computer would be different from the chair of a person writing on the desk.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home