*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thank you supercrafty Betts!

Betts, who is clearly supercrafty, is too good to us. She made DillyDally Knitter and I little tiny sock necklaces- she knit the socks on size 0000 needles, and then added them to the necklaces that she also made herself. They are adorable- thank you Betts!!!


Sock necklace, modelled by Dawn (who is thinking "Can I have the other sock please? I have been wearing these stupid high-heeled shoes since, like, 1974 and they are killing me. And who thought shoes with big holes in the bottom were a good idea anyway? I mean seriously."


Betts also made us these- most excellent. She bought the tiny blocker keychains, and then knit the socks herself using a special yarn for each of us. We love Betts! Oh- she also made us delish butternut squash soup, but that is, ummm, loooong gone!

4 That's what you say!:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

OMG, you still have your Dawn doll? I'm so jealous. And no, she can't have my sock.

5:38 PM  
Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

No, this Dawn Doll is a replacement for Original Dawn Doll.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Sunbny said...

This is the first time I went onto your site and was in shock to see the little socks and your sweet comments! I'm tickled to have you two as friends. See you tonite!

1:24 PM  
Blogger KnitMommy said...

I love those little socks and blocker keychains! They are soooo cute. You will have to let me know where I can get the blockers. I love'em!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home