*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Friday, June 29, 2007

YPF

I dyed this one myself- I call it "Jimi Hendrix" yarn due to the psychadelic colors.




This is Socks that Rock in Firebird- this months Rockin Sock Club yarn!




This is called "boring brown yarn, but I washed, combed and spun it myself so you have to look at it anyway"

3 That's what you say!:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

ey17
I love that Jimmi Hendrix yarn!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Stefaneener said...

I like the boring brown, myself.

9:46 PM  
Blogger knitphomaniac said...

all are stellar, but the Hendrix one is awesome! nice work!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home