*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Quiet Sunday

It has been a quiet Sunday here on the Left Coast.



I have been working hard to get my Ondori Crochet Cardigan finished in time for Stitches West at the end of the month. It is just about done- all I have left is one side of the front from the armpit up, and then the collar.



It has been a fun project and a learning experience... good thing that crochet symbols are universal, because the pattern itself in in Japanese.


Earlier this week, I got the yarn for my next project in the mail. Twenty-one skeins of Noro Kureyon in every color they have (plus a few doubles)- can you guess what I am making? Here is a hint!
I bought this yarn from Annie Amelia , and it came so perfectly packaged that I am not sure I can bear to use it!

3 That's what you say!:

Blogger Josie said...

I agree -- such a pretty package! Part of me wants to rip it open and start knitting right away and part of me wants to just sit and stare at it...

8:43 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

KITTY!!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Stefaneener said...

It's going to be pretty. Can't wait to see the cardigan and maybe you guys at Stitches.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home