*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wild Stripiness

Look what a very nice woman named Angela sent me- a photo of her beautiful new baby boy all snuggled up in a Wild Stripes blanket knit from my pattern on Knitty. I feel like a proud parent! As you can see, Angela substituted a printed flannel for the gingham lining, making the blanket super cozy for the wintertime!
Thanks Angela!

1 That's what you say!:

Blogger Kristen said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I'll probably finish my Wild Stripes blanket in the next couple of months (stupid knitting olympics got me going on my first sweater), but I won't have a baby wrapped in mine for probably 8-10 years!! :)
It's beautiful! You should be very proud. :)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home