*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Monday, March 27, 2006

I am crocheting an ark.

Woohoo- the rain is makin' me craaaaazzzzy! It has been raining here for ages now- I think that the other side of the earth must have no water left on it because it is all over here, sloshing around in San Francisco. It is hard to believe that in a few short months, I will be complaining endlessly about the heat instead (you can hardly wait, right?)!


Lookit my Clapotis- yep- it is almost done. And after aaaallllll of that complaining I did about it- I really like it, and I want to knit another. And another, and another. And then maybe another one after that. It is so cool, so hip, so chi chi- I feel Parisian already and I'm not even finished yet!
I need a glass of wine and some cheese, and maybe a baguette.








Gratuitous cat photo here.... Kitty was my personal assistant today. Here she is taking stenography.

0 That's what you say!:

Post a Comment

<< Home