*Left Coast Knits

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap. -Cynthia Heimel

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mr. Blackwell says...

"Practical, yet stylish! The perfect spring accessory. Plus it matches my whiskers!"

My Clapotis is finito... and I mean finished in the sense of I really finished it, not the more liberal interpretation where I hide it at the bottom of my knitting basket and just say I finished it (well, I would be finished with it, right?). I stayed up way too late the other night to get it done. Friday the 13th was so impressed by my Clapotis coolness that he offered to model it for me- wasn't that nice of him?

And now, on to my next project... stay tuned- I'm thinkin' Koigu!

0 That's what you say!:

Post a Comment

<< Home